Ingredients for the shrimps:
- 500gr fresh shrimps
- Remove the shrimp legs and with a scissor cut the shell on the upper side.
- With a knife cut the shrimp in half to become a fillet.
- In a frying pan add the gevoo, the salt, the pepper and the shrimps. Sauté for 2-3 minutes approx.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 200 gr Tradifresh: Lygistis red roasted pepper spread mild
- 30 gr ouzo
- Parsley (chopped)
- Chop all the vegetables.
- In a frying pan in medium heat/fire add the gevoo and sauté the onion and the garlic till soften. Then add the chopped peppers.
- Stir with ouzo. Let the ouzo evaporate. Add the rest of the ingredients but the parsley
- Broil for 5 minutes approx. Remove the frying pan from the heat and add the parsley at the end.
Ingredients for the feta sauce:
- 125 gr feta cheese
- 125 gr cream fresh
- 50 gr heavy cream
- 20 gr brine
In a blender add the ingredients above, mix well till homogenized.