Ingredients for the porchetta:
- 1 kg porchetta
- 120 gr Tradifresh: Lygistis red roasted pepper spread with tomato &carrot
- 20 gr Greek extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 sprigs of oregano
- ½ tbs mustard powder
- ½ tbs sweet paprika powder
- Cut slightly the meat diagonal on both sides
- Marinate the porchetta with all the ingredients above. let rest for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 170C. put the porchetta on a baking tray. Cover the tray with baking paper. Turn the fan of the oven on and let bake for 2hours approximately.
- After 2hours remove the baking paper and let bake for 10more minutes till golden.
Ingredients for the pepper sauce:
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 gr red wine
- 140 gr Tradifresh: Lygistis red roasted pepper spread with tomato and carrot
- Greek extra virgin olive oil
- Vegetable broth
- In a cooking pan add the gevoo and sauté the onion, the carrot, and the garlic
- Stir the sauté ingredients with the red wine, add the vegetable broth, the salt and the Tradifresh: Lygistis red roasted pepper spread with tomato &carrot
- Broil for 5-10 minutes and blend all the ingredients together
- Strain the blended ingredients to keep only the juices of them. Add the liquid in a small cooking pan for 5 – 10 minutes in medium heat or Low-medium fire till the sauce has thicken
Ingredients for the apple marmalade:
- 500 gr green apple (chopped)
- 100 gr lemon juice
- 100 gr sugar
- 2 tbs glucose
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- In a cooking pan add all the ingredients above but the zest and broil in low-medium heat till soften.
- When the mixture has softened add it into a blender and blend till pureed.
- Place in the cooking pan again and add the lemon zest and let broil till the puree starts bubbling.
- Remove from heat and let cool off.
Ingredients for the parsley oil:
- 50 gr parsley (only the leaves)
- 150 gr Greek extra virgin olive oil
- In a cooking pan add the gevoo and boil it to come up to 80C.
- When the oil has reached the temperature needed then pure it in the blender, add the parsley leaves and blend the ingredients till they become a paste.
- Strain the mixture and keep the resolving oil.
- Maintain the parsley oil in the fringe.
Ingredients for the potatoes:
- 2 medium sized potatoes (cubed)
- 1 clove of gallic
- 1 tbs gevoo
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 sprig of oregano
- Clean well the potatoes and cut in cubes. Add them in a cooking pan with tap water and boil till medium soften.
- Strain the potatoes. In a frying pan in high heat/fire add the butter, the gevoo, the oregano, the garlic, the potatoes, salt &pepper and sauté well till golden.