Ingredients for the octopus:
- 1 kg octopus
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 bay leaves
- 10-15 pcs pepper seeds
- 2-3 thyme bunch
- 1 garlic clove
- 150gr Lygistis red roasted pepper spread with tomato & aubergine by TRADIFRESH
- 80 gr red wine
- 100 gr water
- Gevoo (Greek extra virgin olive oil)
- In a pressure cooker add the Gevoo and sauté the chopped onion for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, add the garlic and the thyme. Sauté for a couple of more minutes and stir with the red wine.
- In the meanwhile, add the rest of the ingredients but not the salt.
- Let boil in cooker in low heat or slow fire for 15-20 minutes.
- When ready add the salt. After, in a pan add a sauce quantity from the pressure cooker and allow to cook until thicken.
Ingredients for the celery puree with green apple:
- 1 celery
- 3 green apples
- 500 gr milk
- ½ lemon
- 50 gr butter
- Clean the celery and the green apples and cut in cubes.
- In a cooking pan put the cubed celery and apples, add the lemon juice with the milk in the pan till they dry ingredients are covered. If not covered then add more milk.
- Cover the pan with baking paper and let broil until both ingredients soften.
- Drain the softened ingredients and add them in the blender with the salt, the pepper, and the butter.
Ingredients for the Kinoa:
- 75 gr multicolor kinoa
- 180 gr water
- 30 gr white wine
- 5 gr white vinegar
- 20 gr gevoo (Greek extra virgin olive oil)
- In a cooking pan add all the ingredients and let broil in low-medium heat until all the fluids are evaporated.
- When ready take the pan off the fire and spread on a new surface to cool off
Ingredients for the leek:
- 1 leek
- Wash well the leek and cut in slices of 3-4cm.
- Boil in a cooking pan for 15-20 till soften and cooked.
- Drain the leek, cut in half, add the gevoo, the salt, the pepper and carefully blowtorch the leek slices