Ingredients for the pork tenderloin:
- 500gr pork tenderloin
- 100 gr Tradifresh: Lygistis red roasted pepper spread with tomato and aubergine
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 30 gr butter
- 10 gr gevoo
Ingredients for the Arroser:
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- Marinate the pork tenderloin with the Lygistis red roasted spread, salt, pepper.
- In a vacuum bag add all the ingredients.
- Seal the vacuum bag and cook with SOUS VIDE at 65C for 2 hours.
- When ready, remove the bag and place into iced water to cool off.
- In a frying pan, in high fire/heat, add the gevoo, the butter and the rosemary. Next, add the pork tenderloin in the frying pan and start the Arroser procedure of the meat. Cook until golden on both sides.
- When ready, golden on both sides, remove from the heat and let rest for 5-10 minutes before cut in slice size of your preference.
Ingredients for the pea puree:
- 400gr frozen peas
- 50 gr butter
- Broil the peas in a cooking pan for 4 minutes approx till soften.
- Strain the peas but keep the pea water for late. Also keep a few peas for the plate decoration at the end.
- Place the peas in the blender and add the rest of the ingredients, blend till homogenized. If the mixture is stiff, then add little by little pea water we had kept from earlier on until is mild.
- Put the pea puree in the chinois for a milder result of the mixture
Ingredients for the beef sauce AU JUS:
- 1 kg beef bones
- 300 gr water
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek
- 500 gr red wine
- 50 gr tomato paste
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 50 gr dark chocolate
- In a baking tray add the beef bones. Bake them for 1 & ½ hours at 200C.
- Later, remove them from the oven and spread the tomato paste.
- Bake again for another 30 minutes.
- In a cooking pan add the gevoo. Sauté the onions and the garlic cloves till caramelized and add the carrot, the leek, and the thyme.
- Stir with the red wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- Add the beef bones and the water. Let cook, in slow/medium fire/ heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the bones from the pan. Place the liquid mixture in the blender. Blend till homogenized.
- Add the liquid mixture in the chinois for a milder result sauce. Place the sauce in the cooking pan and let broil for 30 more minutes until thicken.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and add the dark chocolate in the pan.
Ingredients for the pickled green apple:
- 100gr apple vinegar
- 100 gr white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 green apple
- 2 pcs asteroid anise
- In a cooking pan add all the ingredients but the green apple. Let boil for 5-6 minutes
- remove from fire/heat and let cool off
- cut the green apple in very thin slices. Remove the seeds.
- Place the apple slices in the cooking pan and let soak for at least 30 minutes
- you can maintain the pickled green apple in the fridge
Composition of the plate:
- Pork tenderloin
- Pea puree
- Pickled green apple
- Beef sauce with chocolate
- Cappuccino leaves
*you can ask for beef bones from your local butcher