Ingredients for the Salmon:
- Salmon fillet (160-180gr)
- 30gr Tradifresh, Lygistis red roasted pepper spread with tomato&carrot
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Cover the salmon fillet with the pepper spread.
- Add the fillet in the vacuum bag with the rest of the ingredients and seal the vacuum bag.
- Cook in SOUS VIDE at 50C for 45 minutes.
- Remove the SOUS VIDE and place it in iced water to cool down.
- In a cooking pan add a little bit of gevoo and place the salmon fillet on the skin side of the fillet. Cook till golden and crispy.
Ingredients for the cucumber:
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wash the cucumber and slice in thin slices with a mandolin or a special knife of yours.
- Sprinkle the salt and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Decorate the serving dish in a circular way or any decorative of your preference.
Ingredients for the Pomegranate Jelly:
- 250gr natural pomegranate juice
- 50gr sugar
- 2gr Agar Agar
- Mix the agar agar with the sugar in a cooking pan. Add the natural pomegranate juice.
- Let boil until it starts bubbling, let broil for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat/fire and let it cool down.
- When cooled it has a fluffy texture, blend it in a mixer until creamy.
Ingredients for the apple custard:
- 200gr heavy cream
- 15gr apple vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients together until the cream had thicken.
- Use the custard immediately because due to the vinegar the result might curdle.