Ingredients for the homemade pasta:
- 455gr all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 30gr Olive Oil
- 30gr water
- A pinch of salt
- In a bowl add the flour and dig a small hole in the middle of the flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix up.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes approximately until its soft and elastic.
- Cut the dough in slices and one by one bring through the pasta maker for a few times until its very slim. Use a 9cm round format to cut the dough in round shapes.
- Fill the round pasta shapes with the stuffing and close the dough using your finger with a little bit of water. You can shape the dough any way you want.
- In a cooking pan add water and salt. bring in boil. put the home-made pasta in the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Strain the pasta and let them dry on kitchen paper. In a frying pan with a little bit of gevoo fry the pasta on both sides for a few minutes.
Ingredients for the stuffing:
- 6 potatoes
- 170gr Tradifresh red roasted pepper
- 150gr cream cheese
- 1⁄2 lemon zest
- Peel the potatoes and cut in cubes. In a cooking pan with water let them broil until the potatoes have softened.
- Once soft, with the fork mush them to make a puree.
- In a blender mix the rest of the ingredients but the potatoes.
- Take 100gr off the mixture from the blender. Add it into the potatoes. Mix gently till the potatoes have homogenized. Let them cool down.
- In a pastry bag add the homogenized mixture to stuff the pasta round shapes dough.
- The rest of the mixture will be used to make the cream
Ingredients for the pepper cream:
- 100gr Mascarpone
- 20gr from the pasta stuffing we made above
Mix up all the ingredients together
Ingredients for the rocket oil:
- 100gr baby rocket
- 300gr Olive Oil
- Wash the rocket well with tap water. Let it dry on kitchen paper.
- In a cooking pan add the olive oil and bring in boil at 80C.
- Once the olive oil is at 80C transfer into a blender, add the rocket leaves, and blend well.
- Percolate the mixture to keep only the liquid oil.