- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Florina’s red pepper, deseeded &chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 500 gr minced meat (mixed pork &beef or soya meat)
- 250 gr Tradifresh Lygistis Red Roasted Pepper Spread with tomato &carrots
- 1 tablespoons apple vinegar/ 50 gr any red wine of your preference
- Thyme, Oregano, Parsley
- Salt & black pepper
- Orzo pasta or any pasta of your preference (whole grain or gluten free)
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, stir fry the vegetables with a pinch of salt, and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan. Stir the minced meat into the same pan with extra virgin olive oil & salt until the juices of the meat have evaporated & add the apple vinegar or the wine of your preference for the aroma, cooking them gently till they wilt for approx.. 20 min.
Later, in the pan, adding the vegetables, the meat & the Tradifresh spread. Stir in a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil thyme leaves &rosemary leaves with two of the cloves of garlic. Cook for a minute and then remove them from the pan. Add in the same pan with all the above ingredients & let cook for 30 min.
Boil the orzo pasta or any pasta of your preference whole grain or gluten free
Combine them all and then serve them up on a platter.