Ingredients for the tart:
- 90gr butter
- 50gr icing sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 23gr almond powder
- 36gr eggs
- 200gr all-purpose flour
- In the mixer bowl add all the ingredients above but the eggs and beat just enough to make a dough.
- Add the eggs in the mixture.
- Knead the dough with your hands.
- Cut the dough in two parts and each part open it gently with your hands. Transfer it on baking sheets and place them in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Then with a hoop shape the base of the tart. With a smaller hoop cut additionally in the center of the round tart base a smaller shape in the center. Place the tart on a tray and put in the freezer for 1hour.
- Bring out from the freezer and fork the tart. In a preheated oven bake at 165C for 15 minutes.
Tip: place on top of the tart something heavy to maintain the shape of it while it is baking.
- Remove the heavy additional object off the tart and continue baking for another 15 minutes.
Ingredients for the marmalade:
- 300gr strawberries
- 350gr sugar
- 100gr Tradifresh, red roasted pepper
- 60gr coagulant for marmalade (optional)
- Remove the Tradifresh red roasted peppers off the jar and peel carefully the peppers.
- Let them dry on kitchen paper and remove the seeds from the flesh of the pepper.
- Slice the peppers. In a cooking pan sauté the pepper slices for 4-5 minutes until the moisture of the pepper has decreased.
- Cut half of the strawberries in small pieces, keep the rest for later stage of the recipe.
- Add the cut strawberries in the cooking pan as well as the half quantity of the sugar. Mix well with red roasted pepper mixture while in the cooking pan.
- Dilute the coagulant with the rest of the sugar quantity and transfer it in the cooking pan, mixing well with the rest of the ingredients.
- When the mixture has reached the boiling temperature, lower the heat, and let in slow heat/fire for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Ingredients for the lemon ganache:
- 5gr lemon zest
- 80gr heavy cream
- 20gr glucose
- 220gr heavy cream
- 140gr white couverture chocolate (chopped)
- In a bowl add the 220gr heavy cream with the lemon zest. Leave it rest overnight in the fridge.
- In a cooking pan add the 80gr of heavy cream with the glucose and let them come into a boil temperature.
- Add the chopped white chocolate couverture in the pan and mix well with a hand blender.
- Strain the heavy cream off the lemon zest and incorporate with within the mixture.
- As soon as the mixture is homogenized, stuff the tart.
Ingredients for the lemon custard:
- 200gr eggs
- 150gr sugar
- 150gr lemon juice
- 3gr lemon zest
- 150gr butter (cubed) in room temperature
- 3,5gr gelatin sheets
- Place the gelatin in cold water to so that it softens. When soften stain from the water and let it rest.
- In a bowl add the eggs, the juice, the sugar, the zest and use the bain-marie technique up until the mixture reaches 82C.
- When the mixture is at 82C remove from the bain-marie and add the gelatin. mix well until homogenized.
- Let the cream cool off until it is at 35C, then add the butter and either mix well with a hand mixer or with a whisk.
- Place the custard in the fridge to cool.
- Perhaps before using you might have to whisk once more.
Ingredients for the chocolate sand:
- 70gr butter (melted)
- 50gr brown sugar
- 125gr all-purpose flour
- 50gr cocoa
- Melt the butter and add with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix with your hands. The mixture result will feel as a sand.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 160C for 20 minutes.
- While baking, every 5 minutes bring out the oven to blend again the mixture.
- When the tart has reached room temperature, stuff the tart base with some of the marmalade quantity.
- On top of the tart place the white chocolate ganache and let it rest in the fridge overnight or for a day.
- Place the tart on a dish and decorate with the lemon custard and fresh strawberries.