- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Florina’s red pepper, deseeded &chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 1 aubergine, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 100 gr Tradifresh Lygistis Red Roasted Pepper Spread
- 1 tablespoons apple vinegar
- Salt & black pepper
- Orzo pasta or any pasta of your preference (whole grain or gluten free)
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, stir fry the vegetables with a pinch of salt, and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan. Stir the onions into the same pan with the apple vinegar, cooking them gently till they wilt. Remove from the pan, adding them to the cooled vegetables. Stir in a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil thyme leaves &rosemary leaves with two of the cloves of garlic. Cook for a minute and then remove them from the pan. Add in the same pan with all the above ingredients &boil the orzo pasta in the juices of the vegetables with added water until they stir.
Combine them all and then serve them up on a platter.